The Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router is an industry leading multiservice
edge router designed for the concurrent delivery of advanced residential,
business and mobile services on a common IP edge platform.
Leveraging the Alcatel-Lucent in-house 400 Gb/s FP3 silicon technology,
the 7750 SR delivers exceptional performance and scale to a wide range of
IP services, with service intelligence to further drive operational
Available in five chassis variants, the 7750 SR can be deployed for a wide
range of functions including:
- Broadband Network Gateway for residential service delivery with advanced
- Multiservice Edge Router for business networking services
- Aggregation Router for mobile backhaul networks
- Mobile gateway for the mobile packet core (2G, 3G and LTE) and WLAN gateway
for Wi-Fi networks
- Security Gateway (SeGW) for macro and small cell mobile networks.
As a member of the industry-leading Service Router product portfolio, the
7750 SR runs the Alcatel-Lucent Service Router Operating System (SR OS).
It is managed by the Alcatel-Lucent 5620 Service Aware Manager (SAM) for
seamless integration into IP/MPLS solutions from Alcatel-Lucent.